Also Check: Whatsapp Sticker: How to Turn Your Photos Into WhatsApp Sticker
OnePlus 6T Review,Launch Date,Price,News,Spec
1.WhatsApp tricks font
To send creative messages to someone, you can use these WhatsApp tips and tricks.
For this add asterisks (*) to either side of the word.
Like *Bold* = Bold
For this, you have to use an underscore (_)
Strikethrough on WhatsApp
For this, you have to add tildes (~)
For this, you have to add ”’ to either side of the word.
2.WhatsApp picture tricks
Hide your Profile pic from Others
Do you want to hide your profile pic from a particular person? Here’s you can learn it from a few easy steps to make sure that people stay out of your business.
- Just open your WhatsApp account.
- Then go to settings->Account->privacy.
- Click on the profile picture.
- And select nobody.
From this, no one can see your profile picture.
But if you want that it is visible to your contacts then you can select “My Contacts”.
3.WhatsApp emoji tricks
There’s an emoji(red heart) which is like a flash and it will work only when you send only a red heart icon.
Also Check: POKETRACK APK: POKEMON GO TRACKER 2019
*LATEST* WHATSAPP DARE GAMES FOR CRUSH 2018
4.WhatsApp Shortcut keys
For WhatsApp web
- Ctrl + N = you can start new chat
- Ctrl + E = Archive chat
- Ctrl + Shift + ] = Next chat
- Ctrl + Backspace = Delete
- Ctrl + Shift +N = new group
- Ctrl + shift + U = mark a message as unread
- Ctrl + Shift + M = Mute
- Ctrl + Z = Undo
- Ctrl + F = Search
- Ctrl + A = Select all
- Ctrl + X = Cut
- Ctrl + V = Paste
- Ctrl + P = Open profile status
- Alt + F4 = Exit application
5.How To Hide WhatsApp Contact-WhatsApp Contact Not Showing
- first of all open WhatsApp in your phone.
- Then tap menu icon and go to Settings.
- Go to Account -> Privacy and then you have to select blocked contacts.
- When you tap contact icon, there’s a small icon with a plus sign on the left.
- Here’s a list will appear and you can select the contact you want to block.
- For this open WhatsApp in your phone.
- Then go to the main chat screen.
- Go to Settings -> Account -> Privacy -> Blocked.
- After that, you have to tap Add New and select the contact you want to block.
How to Make Profile Picture Private on Facebook?
6.How To Block WhatsApp Group
WhatsApp doesn’t allow us to block a group directly. For this, we have to leave that group or if you don’t want to leave then you can mute that particular group for a time.
- Open your WhatsApp.
- Search the group you want to block.
- Then tap the name of the group and click on mute.
- There are options that you want to mute it for 1 day, 1 week or 1 year.
- Select wisely and here’s the group has been muted.
7.WhatsApp Hidden Chat App: GBWhatsApp
For this, you have to install GBWhatsApp.
- After installation opens the app.
- Then go to that particular chat you wish to hide.
- After choosing the chat, click on the three dots on the right top side.
- Here’s you can tap on the hide option.
- GBWhatsApp asks you to set a new password.
- And after all that, your char has hidden.
- But now if you want to unhide that chat again then go to the main screen of WhatsApp.
- Just tap on the WhatsApp text which is given on the top left side.
- Then you have to open the lock pattern.
- After this, you can see all your hidden chats.
- And to unhide chats, you can select the option “Mark chat as visible”.
Also Check: Funny Chat Group Names
8.WhatsApp Upcoming Updates
As we know that WhatsApp messenger is an end to end encrypted messaging service. Already it has amazing features as compared to other chatting app. So, here we are discussing some upcoming updates of WhatsApp.
This feature is already available on Youtube, Telegram, and Twitter and coming soon on WhatsApp. Reading messages in dark can be harmful to our eyes. That why WhatsApp is working on this feature.
Swipe to reply
This feature enables you to quickly respond to a message using gesture.
GOOGLE reCAPTCHA v3 THAT STOP BOTS WITHOUT USER INTERACTION
9.Dual WhatsApp Apk-Parallel Space
If you want to use dual WhatsApp Apk in 1 phone. There are some WhatsApp tips and tricks to use multiple accounts in one phone. Here you’ve to follow these steps :
- First of all, install WhatsApp from play store.
- Then go to phone’s settings and look for clone/dual/twin app and click on it.
- And then turn on the toggle for WhatsApp.
- Allow WhatsApp to access your files and contacts.
- After this app will ask your number, You have to give your second number.
- And else you can use parallel space for dual WhatsApp in the phone.
10. Now You Can Read WhatsApp Messages Without The Sender Finding It Out
- Just turn on the flight mode on your mobile.
- Read the sender’s message
- And then turn on the flight mode again.
- From this, no blue ticks will appear and the sender WhatsApp he/she will not know that you have read their WhatsApp message.
11.No More Typing Needed To Send Message Through WhatsApp
- All you’ve to click on the mic icon appears on the keyboard
- Then just talk your message.
- And it will be automatically get typed as you speak.
download iTunes for Windows
12. You Can Use WhatsApp Without Any Phone Number
Now you can use WhatsApp without any number by some WhatsApp tips and tricks. You just have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you’ve to Uninstall WhatsApp fonyour mobile.
- Then download WhatsApp messenger from play store.
- After that turn the flight mode on.
- Then download and install spoof messages app from the play store.
- And it will not be able to verify you through the internet.
- This will prompt you to select aan lternate SMS Method.
- Now select check through SMS and then enter your email address.
- Immediately without waiting for any more time click on cancel and authorization process will stop.
- After that open, the spoof messaging app and enter below details.
From: +(Country code)(mobile number)
Message: Email address
From this, you can start using WhatsApp.
13.WhatsApp Display Name
Many users don’t know that they can change their display name as they want. Here is some step to do this:
- Open your WhatsApp account.
- Click on the menu button and then go to settings.
- Then you’ve to tap your display picture.
- Click on your current display name.
- Here you can type the new name you wish as your display name.
- For iPhone, you’ve to open WhatsApp in your phone.
- Then tap on setting in the bottom right corner.
- After this, you have to click on your name at the top of the screen.
- Then click on your current display name.
- Here you can type a name you want as your display name.
- After all this, you’ve to click on ‘done’.
Also Read: How To Backup Bookmarks Chrome?