21.How To Change WhatsApp Chat Background
To change WhatsApp chat background you’ve to follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp and tap on Menu key.
- Then go to settings.
- Click on chat settings.
- Then tap on android system and select your favorite picture from the gallery.
Also Check: Live Streaming Films: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu
Video-Editing-Software-2018: Filmora, Viva Video, Photoshop
22.How To Send WhatsApp Message To All Contacts
Here you can learn how to a message to multiple contacts at a single time. WhatsApp enables broadcast only to those people who have your contact saved in their phone.
This for ensuring that this feature is not used for spamming. So here are some steps to broadcast your message:
- Open your WhatsApp account.
- Click on the menu button and open the main menu.
- Choose New broadcast.
- Then tap on the plus sign(+) to choose contacts whom you want to send the message.
- Click on Done and then tap on create.
- From this WhatsApp will open the message screen with all the selected contacts.
- Now you have to type the message and send it.
23.WhatsApp Live Location
WhatsApp live location feature enables you to share real-time location with your friends. You can share it with a particular person or to with the group.
For this you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you’ve to go to your phone’s setting and go to app permission.
- Then go to the location and turn on location permissions.
Here you can control how long you want to share your live location. It depends on you that you want to share your real-time live location or just share from a particular point.
This is an end to end encrypted which means that no one can see your live location expect those with whom you’ve shared.
- Open WhatsApp of the specific person with whom you want to share your location.
- Then tap Attach->location->share->live location.
- Here you can select the time period you want to share your location. It will stop being shared after that time period.
- Click on send.
24.How To Freeze Last Seen On WhatsApp
WhatsApp last seen is which tells when the user was online at the last time. So WhatsApp provides you the feature to freeze your last seen that is you don’t want to reply to someone’s message. He/she can’t blame you on the basis on your WhatsApp last seen.
It is categorized into three types:
Information will be visible to all your contacts.
Only visible to your saved contacts.
It means nobody can see your last seen. So it depends on you which one you like.
- Open your WhatsApp and go to menu and tap on 3 dot symbol on the top right corner.
- Go to settings -> privacy
- Then you see last seen under who can see my personal info.
- You can tap on it and select one from-Everyone, My contacts, and Nobody.
- And here you go. Your last seen has been hidden.
25.How To Send Gifs On WhatsApp
In 2017 the company started enabling users to send GIFs. We provide you some WhatsApp tips and tricks. For this, you just have an updated version of WhatsApp.
- For this, you’ve to open your WhatsApp chat with that particular person you want to send GIF. after this you’ve to click on the + icon in the bottom left.
- Select photo and video library.
- If the GIF is already saved in your gallery you can send it directly otherwise you can also turn videos into GIFs from any editor.
- Or if you want search GIFs online than there’s a GIF button in the bottom left where you have millions of choice.
- The type what you want to search and you will get those particular GIfs and enjoy.
26.How To Send Your Conversation Via Email
Store the content on an external medium is a good idea. For this you have to follow these steps:
- Open the chat window of that chat you want to save.
- Then open the context menu and click on More, then you will find send chat by email.
- And that’s all. Now you can send the conversation to anyone you want to share.
27.How To Send Photos From PC Via WhatsApp
To send photos or messages from pc via WhatsApp you just have to follow these steps:
- Just go to //www.whatsappweb.com/ in your web browser. It just needs to scan your WhatsApp code.
- This will sign you into WhatsApp on the PC.
- Here you can open the conversations and send or receive messages.
- and here you can send photos your computer’s gallery.
Also Read: New & Improved Version Of The Google My Business
WhatsApp Dare Games For Crush