In case you have been using the same accounting tool for many years, its time you switch to an advanced and new version of it. If you’re a QuickBooks user, then you’re in luck because the Quickbooks team ensures that it presents its users with regular software upgrades. Amongst its different editions, QuickBooks Point Of Sale multi-store stands out the most. It creates multiple store handling process – swift, efficient and easy.
It offers advanced usability and is a way ahead of the basic edition of Quickbooks. Investing in it would allow you to customize its functionalities as per your requirement elements.
In this blog, we will discuss the simple and effective ways it differs from other accounting programs and the benefits and profit of utilizing it.
Also Read: Best Podcast Apps for Android and iPhone
Key Characteristics of QuickBooks Point of Sale Multi-Store
Let us assume that you are a business company principal who has multiple stores at different locations. As an owner, you obviously require controlling and monitoring the locations from one place and keep track of what is appearing.
With a Point Of Sale multi-store set up, you’ll be capable to maintain Point of Sales from a single location easily.
While purchasing QuickBooks Point Of Sale 2018, don’t forget to purchase the subscription for multi-store.
Getting expert guidance before purchasing an accounting tool is the best thing you can do for your business company.
Here are several advantages of purchasing the latest and fresh QuickBooks Point Of Sale Multi-Store software-
- It enables users to assess sales and inventory data. The amazing fact about these characteristics is that you can analyze all the data for each multi-store location.
- It offers a one-time purchasing option. This means you can purchase products for various locations from at main headquarter location and distribute them across other stores later.
- The tool allows the management, tracking and transferring of inventory between multiple stores with ease and simple.
- Quickbooks Users may as well also add new multi-stores, customers as well as users to the tool. Besides, it enables the management of all these elements both individually and as a group.
- It enables users to show the profit and loss status for every multi-store. The only requirement for utilizing this characteristic is integration with the desktop.
- Users can collect and record inventories from multiple stores and control them under a separate business company.
- It has newly added an automated password reset tool.
What is QuickBooks POS Desktop Integration
Integrating Quickbooks Desktop with Point of Sale will subtract work pressure and helps and support the addition of taxes and management of inventories. The manual work decreases completely because it automatically syncs the Point Of Sale data with QuickBooks Desktop.
Another big advantage of utilizing the integrated edition is that it will provide you with a customized display.
As a user or business owner, you will be capable to navigate between desktop operation and Point Of Sale operations easily and simple.
It is EVM ready and is specifically formulated to help and support all types of payment technologies. Apart from this, it offers users improved data protection.
We hope the above-mentioned causes could convince you that QuickBooks Point of Sale with Multi-store is an ideal and perfect choice. Users can manage various stores from a singular location.
In case you’re still not sure about purchasing this software version, just consult one of our experts. Quickbooks Payroll Support Solution is a team of dedicated and competent professionals and experts that works 24/7 anytime to clear customer queries.
We offer guidelines as well as troubleshooting characteristics to deal with different issues and problems associated with QuickBooks as well.
So, get in touch with Our Quickbooks Support Professionals and experts if you require any sort of assistance and we’d be glad to help.