Change IMEI Number
HHello, readers, we are here with another article with a sole purpose to help you. Here we are going to tell you some tricks to change IMEI number in Android. Many questions would be hovering around you about this unique identification number. Now some of them include why there is a need to change IMEI number in Android? If we will replace it, can we use the same apps again or not?
Why There Is Need To Change The IMEI Number?
- Some people try to change the IMEI number in Android to perform the illegal task.
- Some people feel they need to change it because they want to know the phone technology more.
- Some people want to make themselves untraceable, and that is the reason they change the IMEI number in Android.
How can you Change IMEI Number in Android?
For all the readers, we are going to discuss two methods to change your IMEI number in Android. These two methods will use the rooted Android phone, and another one is without root.
Requirements To Change IMEI Number In Android Phone With Root:
- Need to install Xposed Installer
- IMEI Changer App
- Internet connection is a must
- Rooted Smartphone
Read Also: IMEI Changer Apk
Steps To Change IMEI Number of your Android Phone:
IMEI number in Android device can be changed in two ways that include with root and without roots.
You have to make sure that you have all the necessary things available to follow these steps. We have explained the requirements above that can help you quickly.
Here we are going to tell both the ways for the readers.
Change IMEI Number with Root in any Android Phones:
So just check the further steps below:
- First of all, make sure that you are available with the original IMEI number of your Android device for some future use.
- To get your original IMEI number, you can check the packaging phone and also dial *#6# from the keypad and this will display your original IMEI. You can also check in settings as well.
- In the next step, you have to open the Xposed installer application on your phone. Now you will go to modules to tickmark IMEI Changer app.
- Now to go further, you need to restart your Smartphone. To get a faster restart, you can try a soft reboot of the Xposed installer.
- After this when you will open IMEI Changer then you will find Real IMEI number in the “Current IMEI option”.
- Now with the help of “New IMEI number option,” you can change your existing number to a new number according to your wish. After this, you have to click on apply.
- Now you will get your new number in the“Current IMEI number box”.
- If you want to confirm that you have changed it successfully or not, then you can check by dialling *#6#.
- Now you will find that you have performed it correctly. It not at all the tedious job if you have all the necessary things available with you.
Change IMEI Number without Root in MTK Chipset Devices:
- In this trick, you don’t need any rooted device to change your IMEI.
- You need mobile uncle tool for this. So, download “Mobile uncle tool” on your Android phone.
- When downloading will get finished you have to install it to proceed further.
- On this tool, you will follow this Select Engineer>> Engineer mode option to go further.
- After scrolling down, you have to click on the option of CDS Information.
- Now you have to click on the “Radio information option” to get further two options called “Phone 1” and“Phone 2”.
- You have to select the “Phone 2” option to go further to get another option “AT+”.
- In the next step, you have to type “AT+ (space) your 1MEI number”.
- Now in the final step, you have to save your settings by clicking on SEND AT COMMAND.
- If you want to make sure that your number is successfully changed or not then dial, *#6# and this will display your changed number on your screen.
Now you have changed the IMEI Number. These are an easy way to change the IMEI . You can change it correctly if you follow these steps.